Freitag, 3. Juli 2015

Words to Pete the bushman from Australia

Hey Pete, g'day mate

Since I hit the first time the bloody gravel roads and the bloody flies tried to drive me absolutely friggin mad.....I was thinking about our Australian desert trip in 2002 on our Mountain bikes! :-)

You know, I am so grateful for that time we had, full of unforgetable memories.

After breakfast in the morning having cereal. I cleaned the cereal mug , still the same from our aussie and north cape trip.... with toilet paper to save water.... :-p And then, here we go, y came into my mind. Yeah, your special and very accurate way of doing the cleaning :-p . Haha, here we go mate. That memory made me a smile on my face :-))) during breakfast in Namibian desert

Bed time & pillow construction in the tent:
Or the way you prepared your pillow made out of clothes for the night. Accurate up to milimeters and all in a bloody perfect shape, mate ;-)!!! Wow!
And then me next to you, just throwing a bunch of clothes uncoordinated on my therm a rest matress. Pillow done :-p hehehe


And the Pete's tales ....
Was there the one about Boulia a town somewhere in the Outback? ;-) .....
Me: Boulia??
You: yes, Boulia where we cycled through
Me: ?????
You: yes, where we went to this Bar
Me: Bar ????? Häh, cannot remember
You: where we watched Aussie Rules on TV.
Me: Aussie Rules?????
You: you know, where the cute girl was behind the bar...
Me: Ahhh, .... Boulia :-)))))) !!!

Your bum difficulties:
Oh damn, i better tell that not here in public ;-) ......


Or our breaks during the day under the shadow of a tree (not the pussy willow tree ). Unforgetable as well getting lost in the desert on the Birdsville track.
10-12 days without shower and our 300km in 24hours record try after Alice Springs.
Lisa and her little mice problem ;-)) , wow you changed into a mouse killer in seconds don't y reckon mate.

Any bush tucker stories ;-)..... ?
Yeah, we discovered the difference of chewing the food. I only remember that y got the cow chewing habit :-p! Our Kangoroo tale for dinner prepared the Aboriginal way ....oh yummie

So many great memories mate, the trips we made will be always a special part in my life!

Thanks mate :-)))

Greetings from y friend Henning out there in the african bush these days

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Words to Henning and Pete - in memory to the Northern Cape trip

Hey Henning
Hey Pete (it's me, Annegret, little sister of Henning)

Once upon a time,I remember, there have been two handsome boys to seak me out - nearly Kiel, the North of Germany ...
A few days later you started the NOrthern Cape trip by bicycle.

We spent some time together and it was time to say good bye...

A few weeks later you finished the trip and you had a stop over at my house again.

Happy to see you in a good mood, I wanted to know how you are. But the adventure of Norway had no much point that moment...
what was more important for you ....

okay, you have been physical out of order ....
and so you began to eat ...
Pasta (hm, lecker) ... and Pasta (fantastic) ... and more Pasta (that's good)... and more .... and more ...
Mama Mia, I wondered: Do they have a maw? Thy are eating like animals ...
It was amazing, I was surprised, ...
And two hours later: Annegret, what can we eat now??? - Puh -
So we go to a pub and you eat Pizza ... and more Pizza ... and ....

So this is my memory, in special to you, Henning and Pete, in memory to your Northern Cape trip - I won't forget .... :-) :-) :-)

Lots of greetings - with a smile on my face :-)
Annegret

Henning hat gesagt…

Hey sister ;-)!
Yeah, the two food machines on the bike :-p ... I do remember that. And .....your astonished look at us, like we have changed into two predators on bikes hehehe :-)